Would you like to receive a random book recommendation in the mail from me (independent bookseller, writer, reader extraordinaire)? Join the ranks of Project Postcard!
Here's how it works:
1. Fill out the form below to submit your mailing address.
2. Once you've filled out the form, you're in! In due course you will receive a postcard in the mail with a book recommendation, written (in some cases mere moments) after I finished reading the book in question.
3. Your postcard is yours to keep/blog about/set on fire/etc.!
4. The fine print:
- Your details will NOT be shared, sold, distributed, etc. in any way, shape, or form.
- I can't guarantee a time frame or specific genre for your book recommendation - it depends entirely on when I happen to read a book I like, and the order of the line. It could be days. It could be months. It could be a book you hate! Ah, the wonders of serendipity. (If you want to know what sort of books I tend to read, check out the Month in Review tag on my blog.)
- Want to go again? You're welcome to sign yourself up a second (or third, or fourth) time after you've received your postcard.
Interested? The form awaits: